Ok...are you ready for this?
I decided to re-contract with JET for another year!!! This means that I'll be in Japan until (at least) July of 2009. Wow, now that I typed the date, it seems so far away.
We had to turn in our decision to re-contract about two weeks ago.
I'm not gonna lie, while I'm super excited to be going through the events of a typical school year in Japan (and finally have some clue as to what's going on this time around), I still feel unsure about whether or not this is the right decision...especially because Hoa, Vince and Wendy may all be in China come this August!
Ahh...I'm so jealous!
Anyway, just wanted to share the news with you. =)
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Forget about Japan... come back to the motherland! Chong Guo!!! =)
Post a Comment